In the N2 Food Project kitchen
Collect your food from The Phoenix cinema, 52 High Road, London N2 9PJ every Tuesday from 10.30am – 12.30pm.
Food is served chilled with re-heating instructions.
No questions: Meals are free, with no referral needed and no questions asked.
Pay It Forward: We also welcome customers who would like to take a meal and make a donation to cover the cost of their meal and one for someone else.
- ‘Giuseppe’s Frittata di Maccheroni’Although the food scene in Italy changed a lot in the last few years, Italians still do eat pasta on Sundays and when there is too much, they transform it
- Cauliflower EnchiladasIt is said that Mexicans used to keep food warm by wrapping it with corn flour tortillas and transport it on carts pulled by a donkey. Therefore, the word “Burrito”
- Pasta alla Boscaiola ‘Our Way’This is a delicious Italian pasta dish made with the king of the woods – porcini mushrooms. In different regions of Italy, it is made either ‘in bianco’ version, with
- Forest mushrooms Florentine casseroleOur vegetarian option is a hearty mushroom and spinach ‘Florentine style’ stew served with Polish style mashed potato. Mushroom picking is Poles national sport and, during the summer, mushrooms are
- Viola’s Chicken Soup‘This is a Viola’s Food – Healthy Homemade Food Catering in North London signature dish. It is a healthy, rich and luscious chicken soup ideal to fight the cold and
- Pasta alla NormaPasta alla Norma’ is a classic dish of Sicily and its origin goes back to a 19th-century composer, Vincenzo Bellini.He was born in Catania, Italy, and was an artist of
- Sweet potato, spinach and lentils dhalLentil dishes have been known to Indians since very early times. Archaeological evidence indicates that the Indian dhal made its first appearance in the Indus Valley Civilization, where lentils –
- Gnocchi alla SorrentinaNamed after Sorrento – an area of the Campania coast -‘Gnocchi alla Sorrentina’ embodies the spirit of this region, where locally sourced and simple ingredients are mixed together to create
- Butternut squash & goat’s cheese OrzottoOrzotto is an Italian dish similar to risotto but made with pearl barley instead of rice. The name is a combo of the word orzo (the Italian word for ‘barley’)